Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Houston, we may have a problem . . .


Today I thought I would start something new and different. I thought I would put a little variety/spice in my quilting life! I started a BOM. Seriously, I think that I may need help with this obsession - I do not even want to count how many BOM's I have going at the moment (yes, it's double digits), but this one is stars, and it's a Judy Laquidara project, and I love, love, love Judy, and I love stars too! And this also has the potential to become a stashbuster, UFO, PIG, quilt top!

4 comments:

quilterpolly said...

can you tell me what kind of ruler you used to do the 5 3/16 I can do 7/8 but how do you cut 3/16?? I am trying to do the block now and don't know what ruler to use?
Polly in Long Beach

Granny said...

Thanks for being so sweet! :) Love your colors!

Detta said...

Thank you for your kudos of my first BOM. Also, I am glad you liked my NYB mini quilt. It is the bginning of a "whatever". I am addicted to paper piecing. I have 20 more 6" squares waiting for 20 more. Your's is beautiful. Detta

Julie in the Barn said...

Looking good. I think it will be stunning.