Friday, August 15, 2008

Is the Limo here yet?


OK - I am almost all packed! I just realized that we are not returning until late Friday. I just have to blog more about this Tour of Las Vegas Quilt Shops that I am going on. This is a wonderful service. They will pick you up at your hotel, take you to 2, 3, 4 or even 5 quilts shops. They even provide you with boxes to ship your purchases home if you so choose! Wouldn't it be nice to have a business like that in your area? I cannot imagine taking visiting quilters to our area on a quilt shop tour - it would be a hardship, but one I would do gladly! I may have to check this out . . . Let's see, the itinerary might be:
Abigayle's Quiltery
Birds of a Feather
Quilts & Kreations
Sew Little Time
Country Fabrics
The Door Mouse
Black Swap Quilte Shoppe
Nautical Needle

Well, I need to get busy finalizing the hand projects I am going to take with me . . . more later!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

As you said, it would be a hardship but I guess that I could help drive if you need me:)

Love the toes!!!

Helen said...

I would love the idea of being a quilt shop tour guide for my area. I could do that when I'm not sewing or working at JoAnn's or watching our DGS.