Monday, June 30, 2008

MY MOJO IS BACK!

The ceiling fan is installed thanks to my BIL, Tim! I love the filigree work on it and the lights are great! It is so nice to have a ceiling fan again, especially since it's been so hot lately. Well, since I rearranged my Quilt Room, I have been sewing up a storm! THE MOJO IS BACK!

I am almost finished with the sets of 6 1/2 inch scrappy 9-patches for another yahoo block_swappers swap.


I've been cutting up a lot of my scraps into various sizes since the bin I store them in is overflowing.

I've finished Steps 2 + 3 and am now working on Step 4 of the Orange Crush Mystery too!

I'm struggling with the 30's Tulip block for another yahoo block_swappers swap though. I cannot get the size of the block right. I am going to try it one more time . . . third times the charm, eh?

No comments: