Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I've been working on


I received swap blocks this past weekend while I was gone, and it's inspired me to make more some blocks for swaps that are coming due the end of June + July. So last night, in between snapping pictures of storage containers, I was working on my 30's repro 9 inch nine patches! I love 30's prints. I have found though, that either you love 'em or hate 'em. Of all of my quilting friends, I have never had one who was "on the fence" about 30's repro's! Well, I just went to take a picture of the blocks and the battery is dead, so I will have to update this post later with a picture, sorry! I've got all 3 girls home with me today as it's their day off from daycare. It's rather hectic, so I may not update until later this evening! Chow

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

When I first started quilting I didn't like 30s repro fabric. Somewhere along my way I changed! I belong to an FQ birthday group and this year I asked for 30s fabrics. I can't wait for October to see what I get!