Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Started Step 2 + 4



I'm almost half way on Step 2, but then I got antsy and jumped ahead to Step 4! I only made a couple blocks to "test" my color choices. I had seen some pictures that were posted, and on some, the star was lost as there wasn't enough contrast. I didn't want to make the same mistake, which is so easy to do! I'm happy with my choice, so I will get back to work on Step 2.

On another note, all 3 girls were home with me today, and as usual, they got into something - - the leftover birthday cake! I was only upstairs for a minute or 2 throwing in a load of wash, and came back down to find Haley had pushed a chair from the living room into the kitchen so she could reach the cake. Apparently she did not have enough cake for breakfast this past Sunday!

No comments: