Monday, January 12, 2009

It's quilted!

It's quilted, and not a moment too soon as I have another quilt waiting in the wings that needs to be quilted and bound by Friday evening as it's a Baby Shower gift! I ended up stitching over the edges of the photos as my sister purchased a quilt like this at an auction and edges of the photos have all curled up and I think that the same person made this one, so I erred on the side of precaution. Well, I'm off to load the Beep, Beep quilt on the frame and then work on the binding of the Memory Quilt!

2 comments:

oliviaatc said...

Mom this looks fabulous! I really like the design you used to quilt it and the stitching color is very pretty.
Baby shower quilt...hmmm...maybe my little one can expect a quilt sometime in the near future...wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Brenda said...

I think that the quilting over the edges of the photo, looks natural. Like that is how it's supposed to be - I think witout it done like that it would have looked, funny????? I think it's a neat quilt! I have never seen one done like that - and it's great!!