Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday was a wash . . .




Wasn't able to get anything done on the Memory Quilt yesterday as I had to work in the morning at the LQS and I had all 4 girls afterward as my daughter was working the night shift . . . it was an exciting day that was full of drama as you can well imagine with 4 little girls! We went to pick up some board games that I came across on the local Yahoo Freecycle group - that was the highlight of the day for me! Apparently this woman's daughter had outgrown them and they are in pristine condition, one of them was still in the wrapper! I can hardly wait for some quiet time with Madison to play!


Well, that's it for now, I have got to get busy on this quilt . . . I have to press and starch all of the borders I ripped off before I can add some length to them before reattachment! I am so close to getting this beastie on the longarm!

No comments: