Well, I was able to make it through the week without visiting a Quilt Shop, well, not quite, I did go, but I purchased backing for a customer quilt, so that doesn't count as part of my stash!
I did make two kitchen towels, I bound the Memory Quilt for Morgan and cut out a small quilt to be assembled at a Retreat at the end of the month!
- Fabric added this week: 0 yards - This is a first, mark it on the calendar!
- Fabric added Year to Date: 4.5 yards
- Fabric used this week: 4 5/8 yards
- Fabric used Year to Date: 10 5/8 yards
- Net Used to Date: 12 1/8 yards