Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my bags are packed . . .



Yes, my bags are packed and I am ready to go! I made lasagna this morning so we can stay in one evening instead of leaving to eat out (besides, I'd rather spend my money on fabric than food). About all I have left to do is raid the refrigerator after everyone goes to bed!

The Quilting Condo we will be staying in features all the amenities of home, refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer, PLUS, basic supplies for the Quilter, like cutting mats, irons and ironing boards, secretarial chairs, individual tables on which to place your machine, individual Ott Lights, and much more. All this located in Berlin, Ohio within walking distance to 3 quilt shops! (I am having heart palpitations as I type this)


2 comments:

Sweet P said...

Have fun on your retreat. The lasagne looks yummy!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Sounds like fun!